New420Guy Seeds: Rusty OG

Here you can find a strain description about Rusty OG and also some user-based reviews and infos directly from the SeedFinder (if available). You can also find the offers and auctions here if Rusty OG cannabis seeds are on stock at MyCannapot right now.

Type: indica
Flowering time: ~ 60 days
Rusty OG (Picture from New420Guy_Seeds..)
more pictures

SeedFinder Info about the strain Rusty OG from New420Guy Seeds:

Rusty OG (Salmon River OG x Post Traumatic Purple) a pure Indica F2 strain, crossed from the PTP (purple) pheno is a very frosty and very potent strain grown indoors or outdoors. This powerful indica is very popular among medical cannabis users for it's high THC potential and awesome taste. Couch-lock is unavoidable as the high hits you instantly, and yet it still keeps creeping until you are completely stoned in a heavy body high. She has a spicy, sweet kush flavor with an earthy aftertaste. The aroma is a strong kush smell. Rusty OG can reach THC levels reach up to 20-23% on average for outdoor and even higher for indoor. This tasty indica medicine is very good for pain, stress, insomnia, and nausea. Also good for PTSD. Flowering period is about 8 to 9 weeks.. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 19.1%; Delta-9 THC: 1.3% Total THC: 20.4%

Buy Rusty OG now at MyCannapot!

Actual offers:

There are no actual offers at the shop right now, but check out the auctions below!

Running auctions: