New420Guy Seeds: Super Blue Dream

Here you can find a strain description about Super Blue Dream and also some user-based reviews and infos directly from the SeedFinder (if available). You can also find the offers and auctions here if Super Blue Dream cannabis seeds are on stock at MyCannapot right now.

Type: sativa
Flowering time: ~ 60 days
Super Blue Dream (Picture from New420Guy_Seeds..)
more pictures

SeedFinder Info about the strain Super Blue Dream from New420Guy Seeds:

Super Blue Dream BX1, another terrific medicinal strain from Tommy aka BluntMonkey, is a cross between a tall and smelly Super Silver Haze female and a huge Blueberry male, and now we have back crossed to Super Silver Haze. The fat dense buds are full of whitish/yellow hairs ranging from a relaxing sweet berry smell to a pungent sativa – Super Silver Haze nose. If you like Blue Dream, you’ll love this strain. It is a wonderful uplifting daytime non couch lock hybrid perfect for your daily wake and bake. It is the type of sativa that gets your creative side going as your mind goes into overdrive. Super Blue Dream is very good medicine for nausea, anorexia, depression and ADD. Flowering period is 8 to 9 weeks. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 17.2%; Delta-9 THC: 1.3% Total THC: 18.5%

Buy Super Blue Dream now at MyCannapot!

Actual offers:

  • NEW!

    3 reg. Seeds

    only 13.00 €

    pack

Running auctions:

There are no actual running auctions for Super Blue Dream right now.