New420Guy Seeds: Pauls Purple Fire

Here you can find a strain description about Pauls Purple Fire and also some user-based reviews and infos directly from the SeedFinder (if available). You can also find the offers and auctions here if Pauls Purple Fire cannabis seeds are on stock at MyCannapot right now.

Strain-Info:

Paul’s original signature strain and one of our best indica hybrids, Pauls Purple Fire BX1F2 is an SFV OG back-cross. Purple Fire (SFV OG x Grape Ape) x AK-48 x Original Grape 48 and now back-crossed to SFV OG. Several years have gone into the perfection of this strain, making it our most popular and sought after strain. This new PPF is even better than before. If you like fat, hardball buds similar to GDP, you will love this strain with its LOUD spicey aroma, hard hitting indica buzz and short flowering time. Good for pain, loss of appetite, stress or insomnia. Also good for PTSD. Flowering period is about 8 to 9 weeks. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 17.0%; Delta-9 THC: 1.1% Total THC: 18.1%
Genetic:
mostly indica
Flowering time:
~ 60 Days

Buy Pauls Purple Fire now at MyCannapot!

Actual offers:

  • LIMITED!

    2 fem. Seeds

    only 17.50 €

    pack
  • RARE!

    3 reg. Seeds

    only 15.00 €

    pack

Running auctions:

There are no actual running auctions for Pauls Purple Fire right now.