New420Guy Seeds: SFV OG Kush

Here you can find a strain description about SFV OG Kush and also some user-based reviews and infos directly from the SeedFinder (if available). You can also find the offers and auctions here if SFV OG Kush cannabis seeds are on stock at MyCannapot right now.

Type: mostly sativa
Flowering time: ~ 56 days
SFV OG Kush (Picture from New420Guy_Seeds..)

SeedFinder Info about the strain SFV OG Kush from New420Guy Seeds:

SFV OG Kush originally from Cali Connection is a very stable and potent F3 hybrid, and it is the base strain used in some of our older crosses. She has a strong bitter lemony-nutty kush aroma with a similar taste. The buds are dense and sticky and can get very dark purple in color. A very stable hybrid, SFV OG Kush packs a powerful, long lasting high with excellent body and cerebral effects. Great meds for patients suffering from muscle spasms, chronic pain, inflammation, chronic fatigue, PTSD and alike. Flowering period is about 8 weeks. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 16.9%; Delta-9 THC: 1.2% Total THC: 18.1%

1 user reviews about this strain


1 Indoor-Review(s):

User-Comments about this strain:

Oakyjoe Todo



Buy SFV OG Kush now at MyCannapot!

Actual offers:

There are no actual offers at the shop right now, but check out the auctions below!

Running auctions:

  • 10 reg. Seeds

    ab 34.61 $

    Time left: = 7 d

    Bid now