New420Guy Seeds: White Widow

Here you can find a strain description about White Widow and also some user-based reviews and infos directly from the SeedFinder (if available). You can also find the offers and auctions here if White Widow cannabis seeds are on stock at MyCannapot right now.

Type: mostly sativa
Flowering time: ~ 63 days
White Widow (Picture from New420Guy_Seeds..)

SeedFinder Info about the strain White Widow from New420Guy Seeds:

White Widow, one of the most popular of old school strains is a mostly sativa hybrid that will get bushy and tall with many long side branches, which will need support. We are pleased to add this version of White Widow in regular seed form. Flowering brings out big very frosty, dense nugs with that delicious old school widow smell. We recommend White Widow as medicinal relief for chronic pain, loss of appetite, stress or insomnia. Also good for gastrointestinal issues, PTSD, AIDS, stress, and ADD. Flowering time: 60-65 days CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THC-A: 14.4%; Delta-9 THC: 1.2% Total THC: 15.6%

Buy White Widow now at MyCannapot!

Actual offers:

There are no actual offers at the shop right now, but check out the auctions below!

Running auctions:


    3 reg. Seeds

    ab 9.12 $

    Time left: = 7 d

    Bid now